- Five days initial training week
- Four days assessment week
- Your own Portfolio and Handout package
- 10% Off the Archimedes Forest Schools Shop
- Ongoing remote trainer support throughout your Forest Schools Journey.
- On completion, the Forest Schools electronic badge of qualification.
- Discounted rates for your Forest Schools Insurance.
The course content of this qualification is based on up-to-date research surrounding aspects of:
- Child development
- Personal development
- Educational theory
- Woodland conservation and recreation
- Innovative and therapeutic theory in the outdoors
- Risk assessments to enable safe outdoor play and education
- Forest School Programs and the Woodland Environment
- Practical Skills for A Forest School Programme
- Learning and Development at a Forest School Programme
- Planning a Forest School Programme
- Delivery of a Forest School Programme