- Five days initial training week
- Four days assessment week
- Your own Portfolio and Handout package
- 10% Off the Archimedes Forest Schools Shop
- Ongoing remote trainer support throughout your Forest Schools Journey.
- On completion, the Forest Schools electronic badge of qualification.
- Discounted rates for your Forest Schools Insurance.
The course content of this qualification is based on up-to-date research surrounding aspects of:
- Child development
- Personal development
- Educational theory
- Woodland conservation and recreation
- Innovative and therapeutic theory in the outdoors
- Risk assessments to enable safe outdoor play and education
- Forest School Programs and the Woodland Environment
- Practical Skills for A Forest School Programme
- Learning and Development at a Forest School Programme
- Planning a Forest School Programme
- Delivery of a Forest School Programme
- Initial training week consisting of 5 consecutive days of training.
- Portfolio work – candidates take away their portfolio to work on (For about 6 months)
- Development Week- Consisting of 4 consecutive days of assessment.
- You must return your completed portfolio to us within 3 months from the date or your assessment week. After this, you will be charged £100.00 re-registration fee. Please return your portfolio by recorded or special delivery remembering to include a copy of your first aid certificate.
- Cancellations of the Assessment are also subject to cancellation fees. A £50.00 re-booking fee will apply for any courses cancelled within 10 working days of course start date.
£699 (Early bird discount)
£799 within 2 months of the start of the course beginning
– per person including Training week, Development week, ongoing Support.
Price match guaranteed – we will match any other like-for-like quote for Level 3 Forest Schools Training. Please email ask for full Ts&Cs
“Very good balance of high-quality teaching and humour. Relaxed, approachable manner worked very well. Recognised individuals achievements, extremely knowledgeable” – Jackie Cunningham
Pettypool Activity Centre,